The Office of Career Services strives to empower students and alumni with the appropriate skills and resources to navigate the career exploration and job search processes.
Resources and assistance are available for resumé and cover letter writing, interviewing skills, career exploration, job/internship searching, networking, and other related topics.
Please see our AVAILABLE SERVICES page as well as the rest of our site for more details.
For more information, we invite you to visit the Career Services Office!
- At the Lincoln Campus, we are located in the McKinstry Library building, just across the lobby from the library entrance.
- At the Normal Campus, just stop by the Front Desk in the Academic Building and our staff there will connect you with us.
DON’T MISS OUR FALL 2019 CAREER FAIR!
Employers in Attendance:
- City of Normal Police Department
- City of Springfield Police Department
- Country Financial
- Express Employment Professionals
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Illinois Department of Corrections
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Illinois State Police
- Northwestern Mutual
- State Farm
- Synergy HomeCare
- Troxell Insurance
- Wilber & Associates